Course catalogs, 1981-1983
Course catalogs of Towson State University (TSU) for the 1981-1982 and 1982-1983 academic years. Towson State University was first known as the Maryland State Normal School from 1866 to 1935 when it became the State Teachers College (STC) at Towson. In 1963 STC became Towson State College, followed by Towson State University in 1976, before becoming Towson University in 1997.
Publisher Towson State University
Possible copyright status Public domain. (Stated by the Contributor)
Digitizing sponsor Lyrasis Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Towson University, Special Collections at the Albert S. Cook Library
Collection towsonuniversity; americana